Why become a member? ×

Sennheiser Wireless System 2012 Compatible - Updated - Price Drop

[b]UPDATED TO NOW INCLUDE MISSING COMPONENTS[/b]

I have for sale[b] a Sennhieser EW100 G1 Wireless systems.[/b]

System comprises of a belt pack transmitter with aerial and a half rack sized receiver.

The system is in very tidy condition and tuneable to wide range of frequencies (including channel 70 - free legal channels).

The system [b]NOW COMES[/b] with a power supply for the receiver and the receivers aerials. It can be used as wireless guitar systems, or for microphones such as a tie mic or headset mic. A guitar cable will also be [b]NOW[/b] [b]INCLUDED[/b].

We have a few of these systems and also some freeport systems and these ones are far superior in terms signal strength and quality.

I am looking for [b]£140 ONO[/b] + postage (which I guess will be about £5)

Edited by jim_bass

Original post now updated. System will include all components to get you up and running. I will also set up the frequencies so that they will work on channel 70 for you.

It worth noting that the entire systems (belt pack and receiver) are made out of very sturdy metal casing and are very rugged. The power buttons are soft buttons (hold down the power on the pack and it quietly shuts down). Compared with the freeport systems we have which 'pop' through the speakers when you turn them off with a slide on/off switch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...