Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Hartke 210XL Cab For Sale

BassCat

[size=3][font=Times][font=Arial]For sale is my Hartke 210 bass cab, I am selling as I no longer use this as I have upgraded to a bigger cab. It is in perfect working order but the "carpet" type covering is a little tatty as my cats have been using it as a bed for the last few months! Item to be collected only due to size & weight although local delivery will be considered for a small extra to cover petrol. [/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Times][font=Arial]Original manual is included. Pics to follow. [/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Times][font=Arial]Looking for £100 ONO. [/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Times][font=Arial]If you have any questions please feel free to email me.[/font][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Times][font=Arial]Here's what Hartke have to say about the cab:[/font][/font][/size]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]210XLExpanded Hartke sound for smaller venues. A single chamber, sealed cabinet with two 10" aluminum-cone bass drivers. Power handling is 200 watts at 8 ohms with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 5 kHz.[/font][list]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Single-Chamber Sealed Cabinet Design[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Two Hartke XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Frequency Response: 50 Hz To 5 kHz[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 1 W/1 M[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Voice Coil: 1.5"[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Single 1/4" Input[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Dimensions: 14"(H) X 24"(W) X 12"(D)[/size][/font]
[*][font=times new roman,times,serif][size=3]Weight: 46 lb.[/size][/font]
[/list]

Edited by BassCat