Why become a member? ×

FS Blackstar HT-20 and HT112

Hi all,

I've decided to sell my Blackstar HT-20 guitar amp and HT112 extension cab. I've come to the conclusion that my guitar is taking something away from my main instrument (being the bass) so I'm giving up and selling up to release some funds to the bass pot!

The amp is in great nick, just under a year old and gigged twice with a handful of rehearsal use. There's a couple of very small scuffs on a couple of the corner protectors and some very small marks on the tolex, overall i would say 9/10. These things have a great drive channel and these 20 watters sound great because you can really crank them. They are easily loud enough to gig on their own with a drummer, the added cab just gives the bass a bit of a kick up!

Looking for £350 for the pair, no trades thanks. They will also need collecting from Sudbury in Suffolk as whilst they are not horrendously heavy, they are are still a fair lump to move and I don't have the boxes to package and ship them out in. Blackstar footswitch included in sale.

Cheers

Moog

Edited by Moog