Why become a member? ×

EDEN Metro combo £465

jhk

USA made,1999,in good working condition, given the once over by `chris` at bass centre................................ No post,courier etc........................just, maybe, deliver for `nailed on ` cash buyer............... between brighton and SW London............or bigger `maybe` would be home counties............herts/bucks/oxon/hants/berks etc

Edited by jhk

Free BUMP for a great bit of kit and for Jon, who's a great guy to deal with!

A couple of years ago, Jon was kind enough to let me use this Metro before i bought mine, so i could see what the fuss was all about.. It's in very good condition, as is all Jon's gear, and at this kind of price i still think the Metro is the best Combo on the market..

The best thing would be to buy this Metro and the Eden 212 that Jon's also selling - now that'd be some rig! :)

• 8 months later...

[quote name='jhk' timestamp='1318280242' post='1400117']
USA made,1999,in good working condition,recently given the once over by `chris` at bass centre................................ No post,courier etc........................just, maybe, deliver for `nailed on ` cash buyer............... between brighton and SW London............or bigger `maybe` home counties.............other possibility is trade for two eden 2 x 10 XLT`s or XST`s (usa please).............
[/quote]
the cabs of (d-series) and the drivers are made only usa !!!! always ;)

Edited by tom

[quote name='tom' timestamp='1341294012' post='1716397']
the cabs of (d-series) and the drivers are made only usa !!!! always ;)
[/quote]

Thanks for that........................I wasn`t sure about whether the far east had started making that `D`series,at some point............

regards

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1318313685' post='1400286']
Free BUMP for a great bit of kit and for Jon, who's a great guy to deal with!

A couple of years ago, Jon was kind enough to let me use this Metro before i bought mine, so i could see what the fuss was all about.. It's in very good condition, as is all Jon's gear, and at this kind of price i still think the Metro is the best Combo on the market..

The best thing would be to buy this Metro and the Eden 212 that Jon's also selling - now that'd be some rig! :)
[/quote]

And another BUMP !

Still miss my Metro - brilliantly designed combo..

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] i think the Metro is the best Combo on the market..!!!!!! B)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]bump B)[/size][/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...