Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BA-115 100w -£150.

fenderiko

Hello all , Here is a preview and a chance to get it before it goes on ebay

I had this amp bought specifically for a 3 weeks theatre show and it has been sitting around gathering dust since then .
(also selling a loopstation from the same show )

- A great amp with a great sound (as youd expect from Ampeg ! ) 15'' speaker coupled with 100w amp will give you plenty of head room for live gigs and rehearsals at various settings.

- I never had to run it past 12ocklock partially because it can be tilted backward so it acts as a great monitor when the band gets louder and with the EQ and pre shape styles you can always cut through the mix when playing live.

various great features,
- Aux in
- Headphones out,
- 5 Pre shape styles
- 3 band EQ
- DI out
and for a full blurb go here [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/bassamp/ba115/index.html"]http://www.ampeg.com...a115/index.html[/url]

It was a gigging amp so expect scratches and dents here and there but overall it looks and sound great and tolex is all in one piece.
It is a little heavy but im sure its easy enough to arrange a courier on buyer expense unless i can fit it in my travels in which case i'll drop it at yours for free if you're on route - just drop me an email if your interested and we can talk this through.

I've looked around and cheapest NEW i could find in the UK goes for about £297 and from what Ive seen recently they go for round £160-£200 on ebay

so[u][b] selling this for £150[/b][/u][b] - [/b]sound reasonable ?

if you have any question (possibly trade suggestions, rather not) please drop me a line

cheers.

(the server is struggling to load pics , so i might have to send them personally (brrrr :-( ) or if any of you have any other suggestions please advise )

Edited by fenderiko

• 1 month later...