Why become a member? ×

SOLD Akai Headrush E2 for sale/trade

jackduran

I'm considering getting shut of my Akai Headrush delay pedal which a ) I just don't use often enough and b ) is a little too large for my pedalboard. It's a lovely pedal, which I bought second hand earlier this year, but it's never seen any serious use despite it being a permanent fixture on my pedalboard. I've jammed with it at home a few times, but when I'm playing with my band I just can't find any use for it. I love the idea of using delay on bass but at this moment in time I could use the cash, or a pedal that might come in a little more handy for '80s influenced "dark, anthemic pop/rock" (so goes the band brief).

Condition-wise this pedal works absolutely fine. Cosmetically there's a few scuffs and scrapes but nothing major- the biggest of these flaws is that the plastic knobs are a little 'scuffed' at the top, which is the condition that the pedal came to me in. I'll post some pictures if anybody shows any interest!

I'd let this go for £80 posted, or I would trade for something that I think I would find a lot more useful/essential. I'm not too sure what exactly I'm looking for, but I'll consider anything so fire any suggestions you have at me if you're looking for a nice delay pedal!

Cheers,

Jack

Edited by jackduran

• 4 months later...