Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Thomastik Dominant 3/4 Upright Strings (set) USED

Hi all,

Having a bit of a clear out of some bits and bobs and am finally getting round to listing it all.
So, I have one set of used Thomastik Dominant 3/4 Strings in good condition. They were fitted to a bass I bought at the beginning of the year but `they are far too high a tension for my playing style so they came off straight away. The guy I bought them from reckons they were fitted for the sale so they were as good as new when I got the bass.

I'm not after much for them as I don't have any use really so I'm looking for offers around £70 inc p&p to UK Mainland, if they've gotta go elsewhere then please get in touch & I'll work out a price. Or if you're in the Kent area and want to collect them from Maidstone, I'll take £5 off the total price.

Pictures to follow in the next day or so :-)

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by chriscassar

[quote name='chriscassar' timestamp='1316472396' post='1378644']Hi all,

Having a bit of a clear out of some bits and bobs and am finally getting round to listing it all.
So, I have one set of used Thomastik Dominant 3/4 Strings in good condition. They were fitted to a bass I bought at the beginning of the year but `they are far too high a tension for my playing style so they came off straight away. The guy I bought them from reckons they were fitted for the sale so they were as good as new when I got the bass.

I'm not after much for them as I don't have any use really so I'm looking for £70 inc p&p to UK Mainland, if they've gotta go elsewhere then please get in touch & I'll work out a price. Or if you're in the Kent area and want to collect them from Maidstone, I'll take £5 off the total price.

Pictures to follow in the next day or so :-)

Cheers,

Chris[/quote]

Just dug these out to take pics and had forgotten that I replaced the D string as it had broken but I never fitted the new string. So, this is still sealed in it's packet as new. Despite this, I'll keep the price the same.

C :-)