Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz USA 60th Anniversary

elcastillian

Hi fellow bass players,

here is my Fender jazz 60th Anniversary limited edition,
this version of the American Series features US Vintage pickups, custom case, engraved neckplate, and jeweled headstock. ok it looks fab, but much more important, it seems to me that Fender paid far more attention to detail and sound on this model. It's beautifully made and really does have a sound, it's closer to CS at half the price It also has the S1 switch which gives another dimension to this bass. I believe the neck is closer to the '62 Jazz, it's slightly slimmer and really easy to play.
Comes with original commemorative case, you're welcome to try it out.
original scratchplate included + hex adjustment tool.
£750, possible trade for EBS neo cab 212 or 210 depending on condition Now Sold

[attachment=88941:Fender60th_011.jpg] [attachment=88939:Fender60th_013.jpg]

[attachment=88940:Fender60th_004.jpg] [attachment=88942:Fender60th_002.jpg]

Edited by elcastillian

[quote name='elcastillian' post='1366530' date='Sep 8 2011, 03:42 PM']Hi fellow bass players,

here is my Fender jazz 60th Anniversary limited edition,
this version of the American Series features US Vintage pickups, custom case, engraved neckplate, and jeweled headstock. ok it looks fab, but much more important, it seems to me that Fender paid far more attention to detail and sound on this model. It's beautifully made and really does have a sound, it's closer to CS at half the price It also has the S1 switch which gives another dimension to this bass. I believe the neck is closer to the '62 Jazz, it's slightly slimmer and really easy to play.
Comes with original commemorative case, you're welcome to try it out.
original scratchplate included + hex adjustment tool.
£750, possible trade for EBS neo cab 212 or 210 depending on condition

[attachment=88941:Fender60th_011.jpg][attachment=88939:Fender60th_013.jpg][attachment=88940:Fender60
th_004.jpg]
[attachment=88942:Fender60th_002.jpg][/quote]

Possible Trade

• 3 weeks later...