Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision Bass - 2003 - Chrome Red - with H.Case **SOLD Please Remove**

rosco

Hey guys!

Up for sale here is my 2003 Chrome Red USA P-Bass bought from a friend around 3 months ago. Thanks to endless car repair bills pouring in, times are getting tough and she has to go :)

Originally, I assumed the finish was 'Candy Apple Red' but I know some users have referred to this as 'Chrome Red' due to the year of production (Chrome Red was popular/released 2003? correct me if i'm wrong naturally?!)?

The bass has been gigged and has a few dings, the most notable being a big, juicy finish chip at the back (to this day my friend had no idea how he did it! mega belt buckle moment i think!) which, naturally, affects nothing tone/playability wise.

I upgraded the original saddles with Graph Techs, however I still have the originals and will inc. them in the case. That, plus the fact this model is strung-through = SUSTAIN CITY! I also popped on some chrome Jim Dunlop straplocks too. The hardcase included is non-original but does the job required!

The bass was also recently set up by Jimmy Moon of Moon Guitars, who was nothing short of complimentative from the moment he took her in for a trussrod adjustment :lol:

I myself prefer P-Basses with dings/chips/character, but I'm aware it's a select taste for some! As a result, I'm listing this bass at [b]£500 + £20 P&P[/b] for the cosmetic flaws B)

To summarise? It's a light, growling, meat and potatoes USA P-Bass. Fin!

Note: I'm out of the country until Monday night next week so forgive any late replies to PMs, although I'll try my best to grab wifi access when I can!

Cheers

Ross

Edited by rosco

Guest subaudio

Hiya mate, fully respecting the fact the bass is on hold could I ask to see a photo of the front of the headstock please.

Cheers
Marti