Why become a member? ×

.....::::::AMPEG::::::....... For Sale/Trade!!!!!!

jc_riffs

[b]FOR SALE/TRADE[/b]

Hi all......I am listing my full Ampeg SVT rig for sale and possibly trade. This gear is superb and has always delivered the volume, tone and presence that I need when gigging. Looking to down-size slightly to a 4x10 and head combination that runs a 4ohms if anyone is interested in a trade. This gear doesn't really need justifying as Ampeg products speak for themselves.

[b]Ampeg SVT-3 Pro, Korg DTR-1 Rack Tuner[/b] (All flightcased in a shallow sleeved 3u rack)

The head is in great condition, only one thing of note is that one slider is missing on the graphic EQ. This has no effect to the EQ as the slider can still be adjusted easily.
Comes in a nice shallow 3u sleeved rack case, so it pretty much indestructible in there. Also comes with a Korg DTR-1 Rack Tuner filling the last gap in the rack case. Not looking to split, as as long as I have the Ampeg, I wanna keep the tuner with it, looks tidy.

[url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/pro/svt3pro/index.html"]Ampeg.com[/url]

[b]Ampeg SVT 410HE Classic Series[/b]

Superb cab that punches right through the mix and gives you plenty of bottom end and clarity. Whatever style your after these cabs an handle whatever is thrown their way. Just ask George Clinton—he uses an SVT-410E to round out the top-end of his killer, all-SVT stage setup.

The cab is in good condition. There are no rips in the tolex, but just the odd general scuffs/marks on the exterior.

[b]Ampeg SVT 15E Classic Series[/b]

The 15E really compliments the 410HE on a gig. The bottom end is really warm and fat, whilst the crisp mids and highs are clear as a bell. I can definitely understand why people refer to it as 'The Ampeg Tone' You wont be disappointed with this setup.

For the whole Ampeg Rig I am after around the [b]£900 [/b]mark seen as this gear goes for just under £2000. The condition of the equipment is very good. If you have any trades then a [b]4x10 cab and head @ 4 ohms[/b] are interesting to me.

[b]Any questions or offers please just message me :) Thanks for looking[/b]

[attachment=88149:photo_3.JPG]
[attachment=88151:photo_4.JPG]
[attachment=88150:photo_5.JPG]
[attachment=88152:photo_6.JPG]
[attachment=88153:photo_7.JPG]
[attachment=88154:photo_8.JPG]

Edited by jc_riffs

• 3 months later...