Why become a member? ×

jazz bass body - basswood/spalted maple top

just seeing if theres any interst in this? its the bosy off my jazz bitsa, basswood with spalted maple top, looks great. got oversized pickup route for the neck pup so needs scratchplate to cover it, few dull patches in the finish on the upper front of t he body (due to using white spirit to remove some permenant marker lines still looks good though) would come with teh tort scratcvhplate pictured (few 'spare' hol;es under it where it didnt line up wioth the stock white one that came with the body) If i can find it i'll chuck the white one in too. comes with control plate and bridge. the pickups currently in it and pictured are MEC passives and will NOT come with it, however i will throw in the pups that came with it (no name generic jazz pups)

its currently got a squire PBass neck on it so the neck pocket is standard fender size

£100 posted?

[attachment=87393:DSCF8602.JPG]

Edited by mojobass

[quote name='mojobass' post='1344999' date='Aug 19 2011, 12:01 AM']just seeing if theres any interst in this? its the bosy off my jazz bitsa, basswood with spalted maple top, looks great. got oversized pickup route for the neck pup so needs scratchplate to cover it, few dull patches in the finish on the upper front of t he body (due to using white spirit to remove some permenant marker lines still looks good though) would come with teh tort scratcvhplate pictured (few 'spare' hol;es under it where it didnt line up wioth the stock white one that came with the body) If i can find it i'll chuck the white one in too. comes with control plate and bridge. the pickups currently in it and pictured are MEC passives and will NOT come with it, however i will throw in the pups that came with it (no name generic jazz pups)

its currently got a squire PBass neck on it so the neck pocket is standard fender size

£100 posted?

[attachment=87393:DSCF8602.JPG][/quote]

How heavy is it Mr Mojobass?