Why become a member? ×

Precision bass parts - full bass

As the thread on the bass for sale says, this came in about the same time as a large bill, so need to adopt the last in, first out rule. There are some parts I need for other basses, so would like to keep the tuners, wilko bridge and control pots/jack.

The original thread is here...
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=145726&hl=fender+decal"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...hl=fender+decal[/url]

I'm happy to sell for parts as set out below:

Neck (minus tuners but with neckplate) 40 posted
Neck (with all parts) 50 posted
body (fully loaded with black bridge) 45 posted
body (all parts, black bridge but control pots and jack removed) 30 posted

PM me if interested.

Thanks

Edited by TPTroll

Sorry, I need this to be sold asap and am taking the full thing to a guitar shop tonight if it doesn't sell on here first.

Thanks.

[quote name='Stroopy121' post='1341975' date='Aug 16 2011, 03:00 PM']I'll take the neck with no tuners if you'll hold it till the end of the month along with that alder body for me?

Got any details on the black bridge? How much to throw that in too?

xx[/quote]

[quote name='TPTroll' post='1341983' date='Aug 16 2011, 03:07 PM']Sorry, I need this to be sold asap and am taking the full thing to a guitar shop tonight if it doesn't sell on here first.

Thanks.[/quote]

OK, I can take the neck now with no tuners for £40. Any chance you can hold the alder body until the 25th?

If it'll work out cheaper to post then I can pay you for the neck now, pay for the alder body end of the month and you can then send them both up together?

xx

Sorry, only parts still available (and soon to be gone) are the body (which I've revalued at £10 posted at have discovered it's plywood), bridge and pickguard.

Thanks

[quote name='lobematt' post='1343248' date='Aug 17 2011, 03:19 PM']Are the tuners available?[/quote]