Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Peavey 1502-4DT Black Widow speaker

zephead

Bought new direct from Peavey for a project cab that never got off the ground for a whopping £150!

350watts continuous/700watts peak@4ohms

Hardly used and in excellent condition

Give an old cab new life!

£80 inc free postage!

Edited by zephead

[quote name='zephead' post='1336428' date='Aug 11 2011, 02:05 PM']Bought new direct from Peavey for a project cab that never got off the ground for a whopping £150!

350watts continuous/700watts peak@4ohms

Hardly used and in excellent condition

Give an old cab new life!

£80 inc free postage![/quote]

Hi how old is the BW...............when you say hardly used how was it used i.e. what cab amp combination? If its in good nick I could do with it for my Databass combo. And how would you like payment?

Cheers
Alan

[quote name='bassman_feb_64' post='1337015' date='Aug 11 2011, 09:20 PM']Hi how old is the BW...............when you say hardly used how was it used i.e. what cab amp combination? If its in good nick I could do with it for my Databass combo. And how would you like payment?

Cheers
Alan[/quote]

Hi Mike

As per our emails will send the money today could do with some details? I don't suppose you want an Ampeg SVT-450H do you? See my post!!

Cheers

Alan :)

[quote name='bassman_feb_64' post='1337279' date='Aug 12 2011, 09:30 AM']Hi Mike

As per our emails will send the money today could do with some details? I don't suppose you want an Ampeg SVT-450H do you? See my post!!

Cheers

Alan :)[/quote]
Hi Mike

Payment sent earlier this morning I look forward to recieving the speaker. :)

Cheers

Alan