Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

"SOLD" Ampeg SVT-450H

For sale is my Ampeg SVT-450H which is in very good condition, for those who do not know the amp is rated at 450watts @ 4ohm, and 250watts @ 8ohm. I have attached some photo's of the amp and for those who are interested in the technical stuff the PDF file from Ampeg with all the details.

I want £430 for the amp and it would be collection only from Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Alan

Edited by bassman_feb_64

[quote name='bassman_feb_64' post='1333363' date='Aug 9 2011, 11:05 AM']For sale is my Ampeg SVT-450H which is in very good condition, for those who do not know the amp is rated at 450watts @ 4ohm, and 250watts @ 8ohm. I have attached some photo's of the amp and for those who are interested in the technical stuff the PDF file from Ampeg with all the details.

I want £430 for the amp and it would be collection only from Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Alan[/quote]

Looks good, Al. :)

[quote name='nomis' post='1342169' date='Aug 16 2011, 05:35 PM']my uncle, he has the same head and lives in the same area as you![/quote]

Nice one I'll ask around would be good to know who he is as I know most of all the bass players in this part of the world. Maybe Funky Pete will know him.

Cheers
Alan

[quote name='bassman_feb_64' post='1342187' date='Aug 16 2011, 05:58 PM']Nice one I'll ask around would be good to know who he is as I know most of all the bass players in this part of the world. Maybe Funky Pete will know him.

Cheers
Alan[/quote]

Evening ALL

I can now offer FREE FREE FREE delivery anywhere in the UK for the amp. So make me an offer and grab yourself a really great amp.

[quote name='bassman_feb_64' post='1343800' date='Aug 17 2011, 10:55 PM']Evening ALL

I can now offer FREE FREE FREE delivery anywhere in the UK for the amp. So make me an offer and grab yourself a really great amp.[/quote]

Its the weekend BUMP...............BUMP

[quote name='nomis' post='1351103' date='Aug 25 2011, 11:00 AM']whoever buys this, i have a flight case for one of these for sale, its 70 quid collected of 80 delivered

made by swanfilght of sedgfield :)[/quote]

If I was keeping the amp I would have been interested in the flight case..................you don't know of one for an SVT-810E do you I would be really interested. But don't fancy paying £300!! I am useing an Ampeg SVT-410HE & SVT-15E with Neo upgrade on the 15inch i.e. Emenence 3015 450 watt. But want to start touring with the 810 but don't want it knocking about. Any help for the flight case would be good?

Cheers
Alan