Why become a member? ×

Bill Fitzmaurice DR200 PA cabs. BRAND NEW For Sale

I have for sale two Bill Fitzmaurice designed DR200 PA top cabs. These are brand new and you can see the build thread in the "Build Treads" section!

These are top class PA tops. They are stunningly loud with amazing clarity and definition. Loaded with Eminence Delta Pro 8A drivers and 1016 tweeters that I order in from the USA. The build quality is excellent (even if I do say so myself) and they are built to last. They are light and compact but carry heavyweight performance. The dispersion of sound is incredible and balanced so they will never leave you with areas of a venue where they can't be clearly heard.

I am the UK's only authorised Bill Fitzmaurice builder. You'll find my details on Bill's website www.billfitzmaurice.com where you'll also find full details of the DR200's performance.

Collection or delivery possible. Delivery within mainland uk is £25. I will not send outside of mainland UK.

[attachment=86516:IMG_2332.jpg][attachment=86518:IMG_2331.jpg][attachment=86519:IMG_2321.jpg][attach
ment=86522:IMG_2326.jpg][attachment=86523:IMG_2323.jpg]