Why become a member? ×

Squire VMJ Jazz - Natural with maple neck and blocks

Alreet!!!??

More of a feeler I think on this as I really DONT want to sell this...however the car repair bill may well take away any element of choice :)

You all know all there is to know about these beauties. Pic attached, its in superb condition, I bought it on here a while back from 2x18 and am truly gutted that I may now have to sell it as its been a belting bass as a back up to my geddy lee, I actually recorded out last two tracks using this!

Ill leave the straplocks on. Ideally collection from Lestoh.....sorry Leicester!!!! although would be willing to post/courier at cost.

Pricewise i'm looking for what i paid for it really £170.

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll make the painful decision from there!!!!!

I thank you. innit.

[quote name='the hand of john curley' post='1324482' date='Aug 2 2011, 04:32 PM']Alreet!!!??

More of a feeler I think on this as I really DONT want to sell this...however the car repair bill may well take away any element of choice :)

You all know all there is to know about these beauties. Pic attached, its in superb condition, I bought it on here a while back from 2x18 and am truly gutted that I may now have to sell it as its been a belting bass as a back up to my geddy lee, I actually recorded out last two tracks using this!

Ill leave the straplocks on. Ideally collection from Lestoh.....sorry Leicester!!!! although would be willing to post/courier at cost.

Pricewise i'm looking for what i paid for it really £170.

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll make the painful decision from there!!!!!

I thank you. innit.[/quote]

Would be well up for a trade but I assume you only want a straight sale?

[quote name='bassamp' post='1325439' date='Aug 3 2011, 11:38 AM']This was the swap I had in mind....

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148742"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=148742[/url]

Cheers[/quote]

That is a stunner.
Unfortunately the repair bill for the motor has now landed and its sale only im afraid
Thanks anyway
Matt