Why become a member? ×

FS/T: Epiphone SG G310 Emily the Strange

Decided to put this in a seperate thread...

I bought this guitar a few years ago when I had a paper round, so about 3 or 4 years ago? It's a great guitar, and was my number one choice over my Squier Telecaster for at least 2 years. But after I bought my PRS, and I've been playing bass in a band lately, the guitars getting neglected sadly and I only use it if I can't be bothered to tune my PRS down, so I think it's time to sell...

The guitar itself is in excellent condition, other than a few scratches on the scratchplate and a very very tiny chip in the body, which is unnoticeable really.
The guitar comes with it's original gigbag, but no strap as it had worn out pretty quickly, so I had to chuck it.

Ideally, I'd like £150 for it considering I paid £250 for it new, and the fact that it's been well looked after and is in full working order. However I'm open to offers.
[b]Absolute lowest I'd sell the guitar for would be [u]£125[/u], but would prefer £140 or £150[/b]

I'd also consider trades for either a Squier Jazz, an Epiphone Thunderbird IV & cash possibly, as I need a new bass for a band I'm gigging with soon.
Also considering trades plus cash for a giggable but cheap bass combo or head & cab. Looking for around 300w preferably.

I'm located in Worcestershire, and collection would be the only option as I have nothing to pack the guitar with other than the gigbag.

[u][b]Really gotta sell this as the bass amp I want is only available for a week![/b][/u]