Why become a member? ×

Boss RC50

Alpha-Dave

Hi, this is my Boss RC-50 Loop Station. It seems these pedals are now discontinued, which is a shame as nothing else comes close for the versatility of these things. I've only used it for less than 10 hours, but I managed to create some interesting tracks in that time.

The pedal is in mint condition - hardly been out the box and certainly never been out of the house.

The manual, power supply, sample CD and original box are all in mint condition too.

As I have the original box and packaging, I'm happy to post this. It will go via Parcel Force 48, insured to the value the pedal.

Cash on collection is also acceptable. I'm based in Durham.

Manufacturer's info:

RC-50: Loop Station
The Industry-Leading Looper

Introducing the RC-50 — the most feature-laden Loop Station Boss has ever built. It’s the best live looping tool ever built for that matter. Housed in a spacious seven-footswitch floor unit, the RC-50 lets you manipulate three stereo phrase tracks simultaneously. Each track supports multiple overdubs, so phrases can be stacked one by one on each track, resulting in a monstrous layer of looped phrases.

The industry-leading looping tool for live performance!
7 footswitches for intuitive control; realtime control of playback speed
Play up to 3 stereo phrase tracks simultaneously, all synced to an internal or MIDI clock
Ultra-long recording time (up to 49 min., mono), 99 patches (3 master loops per patch)
Undo/Redo function for recording and overdubbing
Center-cancellation feature, "flat" amplifier simulation feature
Stereo input, dual stereo output, XLR phantom-powered mic input, stereo mini-jack Aux input (for recording from an MP3 players, etc.)
USB port for data/audio backup, import/export of loops as WAV files

Price £375 + £20 p&p

Pics: