Why become a member? ×

1971 Fender Telecaster SOLD

Re;- Fender Telecaster.

It’s a 1971 “CBS” era model. It has black “Kent Armstrong” Pickups for extra sustain. It has a skinny maple neck & rosewood fret board. The frets are broad (like on a Gibson) so excellent for string bending & a fashionable worn black body for that pre-stressed look. Also included is a new replacement tweed hard case. It has recently been fret dressed & the action set up by the guitar doctor so it’s all set up ready to play!

When I look on eBay & on the vintage guitar sites the top of the range prices over here are about £3225 in original mint condition but because I’ve replaced the pick-ups (kent armstrong hand built to my spec.) & machine heads - (genuine Fender replacements) (All professionally done) & the stressed body its true value is probably around £1500 - £2000. I will accept £1200 for a quick sale.

I've had the guitar since the early 80's & had the work done on it to maintain it in tip top playing condition. Its been well used over the last 30 years & plays like a dream.
Unfortunately due to having recently purchasing a Gibson 335 custom & a Rickenbacker 660 I now have to reduce my over draught or face the Wrath of the Mrs!

Cheers Vindi

[attachment=85317:telecaster_1.jpg][attachment=85318:telecaster_2.JPG][attachment=85320:telecaster_3
.JPG] :)

Edited by vindi