Why become a member? ×

*ON HOLD* Sadowsky RS4 *ON HOLD*

funkyspuke

[b]On Hold - Pending Usual[/b]

Hello BC's

For sale is my friends immaculate Sadowsky RS4. It's only had one previous owner and looks and feels like a brand new bass. Here are the details;

M2506
Alder body with 59 burst finish
Sadowsky Hum Canceling pickups
Maple neck & Rosewood/Morado Board
Standard Sadowsky circuit (no VTC)
Just Under 9lbs

I played this Sadowsky recently along with an NYC Sadowsky (with very similar spec as above), a NYC Fodera and a Alleva Copollo ... and I have to say (honestly) that this Sadowsky blew them out of the water. It felt and played much more naturally, smoother and quicker than any of the others!

The setup is amazing, with a low, quick action. The sound (we all know about the Sadowsky sound) is just what one would expect and more even without the VTC (I have to now consider what one would need with a VTC ... I had it on my old Sadowsky and I can't think why I used/needed it haha).

My mate is selling this purely because he has switched to 5 strings and no longer requires just 4 (I think he's stupid personally). Anyway, due to the pristine nature and standard of the bass we want to start the bidding at a more than reasonable £1200. it also comes with free Sadowsky case :)

TRADES: For Barefaced Cabs (Compact preferred)

Someone is going to get a beautfil Sadowsky that's almost new in feel and appearence.

[attachment=85158:Sad_1.gif]
[attachment=85159:Sad_2.gif]
[attachment=85160:Sad_3.gif]
[attachment=85161:Sad_4.gif]
[attachment=85162:Sad_5.gif]

Edited by funkyspuke