Why become a member? ×

FS: Musicman Stingray 4 HH

Andy Cleaver

Musicman Stingray 4 HH for sale. I've owned this bass since new and its been a great instrument but I'm thinking it might be time to try something a little different. Attached are a few pictures from my iPhone. I can take better quality pictures with a digitial SLR if needed, hopefully they just give an idea of the condition.

On that note, as you can see from the pictures below there are two dings (done at the same gig, not visible from the front of the bass) but besides a few small surface marks the bass is in excellent condition and would come with the original Ernie Ball hardcase etc.

I'd be looking for around [b]£850[/b] and would prefer not to ship the bass (but will at buyers cost/risk).

Send me a PM if your interested.

Thanks,
Andy

Edited by Andy Cleaver

Bump - Bass now definitely for sale. Send me a PM if your interested.

If your local and want to come and play the bass your more than welcome! I haven't been on Bass Chat long so currently don't have any feedback so please see the link below to my eBay profile (hopefully shows I'm not a dodgy guy)!

[url="http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=andycleaver&ftab=AllFeedback"]eBay Feedback[/url]

Andy

[quote name='Andy Cleaver' post='1313616' date='Jul 23 2011, 10:46 AM']Bump - Bass now definitely for sale. Send me a PM if your interested.

If your local and want to come and play the bass your more than welcome! I haven't been on Bass Chat long so currently don't have any feedback so please see the link below to my eBay profile (hopefully shows I'm not a dodgy guy)!

[url="http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=andycleaver&ftab=AllFeedback"]eBay Feedback[/url]

Andy[/quote]

Hey, Bump for a gorgeous looking bass!

Also don't worry about the newbie/feedback thing.... With an Avatar like yours you should be fine :) Anyone who likes DCFC just cannot possibly be a bad person.. :) Did you see them recently on their UK tour?

Edited by TommyK