Why become a member? ×

Fender Kingman Acoustic Bass SCE - For Sale/Possible Trade

nicbutton

Hi There!

Im selling my Fender Kingman as i need car insurance :lol:

Was bought March this year, and was bought only to try out an acoustic and play in the evening when i cant use the amp. Its had very little use as to be honest i dont get along with the body too well. Has never been amped up and i believe comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty til March next year.

In excellent condition, apart from a small crack in the laquer near the bridge which was there when i bought it.

This bass has a fishman preamp with on board tuner, which i have heard are meant be be great!

Comes with the fishman preamp user guide, allen key and truss rod adjustment instruction, and il chuck in an old fender strap ive had lying around for a while.

FYI the serial number is - CSK10001733

I bought it brand new for £350, so im looking for £225 ONO, but please give me any offers :). I may trade for a warwick of some description, though i need the money more than a new bass :)

Pick up only from Hawkinge or Ashford in Kent, but can meet at a location. If you want it to be delivered its on your head to organise it as im busy most of the week.

Any questions please ask!
Cheers,
Nic

Edited by nicbutton

[quote name='nicbutton' post='1306801' date='Jul 17 2011, 04:37 PM']Hi There!

Im selling my Fender Kingman as i need car insurance :lol:

Was bought March this year, and was bought only to try out an acoustic and play in the evening when i cant use the amp. Its had very little use as to be honest i dont get along with the body too well. Has never been amped up and i believe comes with a 1 year manufacturer warranty til March next year.

In excellent condition, apart from a small crack in the laquer near the bridge which was there when i bought it.

This bass has a fishman preamp with on board tuner, which i have heard are meant be be great!

Comes with the fishman preamp user guide, allen key and truss rod adjustment instruction, and il chuck in an old fender strap ive had lying around for a while.

FYI the serial number is - CSK10001733

I bought it brand new for £350, so im looking for £300 ONO, but please give me any offers :). I may trade for a warwick of some description, though i need the money more than a new bass :)

Pick up only from Hawkinge or Ashford in Kent, but can meet at a location. If you want it to be delivered its on your head to organise it as im busy most of the week.

Any questions please ask!
Cheers,
Nic[/quote]

hay man when will you need your car in car insurance and where do you live becouse am guessing i might have to pick up

[quote name='rafael_bassplayer' post='1307050' date='Jul 17 2011, 08:50 PM']hay man when will you need your car in car insurance and where do you live becouse am guessing i might have to pick up[/quote]

Hi man,
I already have the insurance, but it's a disgusting £220 a month, so it will go towards that. Where abouts do you live? I drive all over the place for my work so may be able to drop it off. I live in hawkinge, and my office is in ashford, both are in Kent.

Got one of these and can vouch for the preamp being top notch. Comes with an in built tuner to. Very nice sounding acoustic. Strange though, My serial number is higher than yours and I bought mine March last year!

BUMP

A

[quote name='apa' post='1307727' date='Jul 18 2011, 12:48 PM']Got one of these and can vouch for the preamp being top notch. Comes with an in built tuner to. Very nice sounding acoustic. Strange though, My serial number is higher than yours and I bought mine March last year!

BUMP

A[/quote]

Yeah that is weird :S I checked my invoice and it says Feb 28th 2011, so perhaps it was sitting aorund Dawsons warehouse for a while.

Cheers for the bump!

[quote name='nicbutton' post='1307972' date='Jul 18 2011, 03:32 PM']Yeah that is weird :S I checked my invoice and it says Feb 28th 2011, so perhaps it was sitting aorund Dawsons warehouse for a while.

Cheers for the bump![/quote]

i live in licoln and i was plainning to get it for my bday on the 19 of august whats the lost you could for the bass pm me is you like

[quote name='rafael_bassplayer' post='1308030' date='Jul 18 2011, 04:12 PM']i live in licoln and i was plainning to get it for my bday on the 19 of august whats the lost you could for the bass pm me is you like[/quote]

Ok man PM coming your way!

[quote name='G-funk45' post='1307798' date='Jul 18 2011, 01:23 PM']Don't suppose it comes with a bass does it?[/quote]

If by bass you mean case then im afriad not :)
Im currently selling a warwick gig bag, but i think the bass wouldnt fit.

If thats not what you mean sorry i didn't understand :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...