Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Gallien Kruger GK 400RB MK4 head with Gator case - £265 ono or swaps

robocorpse

SOLD, THANKS!

FS: Gallien Kruger GK 400RB MK4 head
Swapped from "Truckstop" on this very forum a little while ago, and in good working order and excellent cosmetic condition, bar a few pen marks on the control panel which could be easily removed with a bit of meths and some persistance (you shoulda used masking tape when you scrawled your settings on, Mr Truckstop!) Only other "problem" is one of the stupid little button caps has popped off the Ground Lift switch, but it doesn't matter, as you are very unlikely to need to hit it in a hurry, and if you really were desperate to have it, GK can probably supply you one for about 50p.

Im looking for 265 ono complete with a 3U Gator case. Swaps/PX possible.

Pick up from West London area (or South by prior arrangement).

[attachment=90813:PICTA 8819.jpg][attachment=90814:PICTA 8818.jpg][attachment=90816:PICTA 8820.jpg][attachment=90815:PICTA 8822.jpg]

Edited by robocorpse

Hello, I can confirm that this is in fantastic working order and is a great sounding amp. Never had to use it over 12 o'clock because it is just unbelievably loud! I bought it new nearly exactly 5 years ago and it's never missed a beat. During that time it's been used fairly intermittently and it's been used sensibly. It's also always been flightcased and never banged around. So basically, you're getting a great amp, in good condition for a great price!

Sorry about the pen marks, I was in a hurry and didnt have any tape!

Alex

• 2 months later...