Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ibanez SR-800 Made in Japan (Fujigen)

j3rry

Hello,

Here for sale is my gorgeous black[b] Ibanez SR-800[/b] made in [b]Japan[/b] in [b]1994[/b].

• Body: Solid Basswood

• Neck: 24 frets (2-octave), 34" Scale, Maple

• Fingerboard: Rosewood

• Preamp VariMid 3-Band EQ

• Controls: Master Volume, Blend, Stacked Bass/Treble, Stacked Midrange/Sweep

• Tuners: Gotoh Black

• Pickups: IBZ AFR-P/J

• Bridge: Ibanez Accucast IV Black

• Finish: Gloss Black

Serial number: F404195

This baby is in very good condition with only couple of very minor dings. Stays in tune for days, no issues with electronics. It really is a great bass with lovely slim neck.

[size=5][b][color="#006400"]Cash price £300[/color][/b][/size]

Only reason it is for sale is that I have 2 of those and need cash for something else that came up recently.

I live in Exmouth/Devon and will happily meet up if you would like to try it out. Also feel free to ask any questions.. I will try to post some pics tomorrow if somebody is interested.

Cheers,

Jerry

[quote name='mashup' post='1304132' date='Jul 14 2011, 10:48 PM']How much does this bass weigh?

Thanks,

Mat[/quote]

Hello mate,

Thanks for the interest..

it is pretty lightweight bass, it weighs about 7 lbs.

[quote name='mashup' post='1305595' date='Jul 16 2011, 11:10 AM']Thanks for the info mate. Could you put some pictures up please. Thanks[/quote]

Here you are, sir

[url="http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k598/j3rryy/Ibanez%20SR-800/"]http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k598/j...banez%20SR-800/[/url]

[quote name='Dogame' post='1307092' date='Jul 17 2011, 09:16 PM']I've got a SR1000e from the same era: superb bass!![/quote]

Thanks mate, Yes it is lovely beast, I was always fan of Ibanez basses, I always have this strange feeling that they somehow boost my capabilities as bass player, they just so easy to play.. and tone is huge..