Why become a member? ×

Aberto Rigoni New Video - The BASStards - Obsession

Grand Wazoo

Those of you who are fans of Alberto Rigoni will enjoy this new video, it's a new project in collaboration with another young italian bassist by the name of Simone Vignola, together they are: The BASStards and their new song is called [b]Obsession[/b].

In this video Alberto plays a Dingwall ABZ 5 and Simone plays what looks like a Fender Jazz 5 strings with some strange pickups. Check it out!

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1303821' date='Jul 14 2011, 05:43 PM']More great stuff from Alberto!

Wasn't he staying with you GW? Or is that happening at a later date?[/quote]

Well he promised to visit London and I have offered to have him as a gues, but it just hasn't happened yet. Besides, right now I have some serious home issues to deal with after my gf's passing. :)

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1303902' date='Jul 14 2011, 07:37 PM']Well he promised to visit London and I have offered to have him as a gues, but it just hasn't happened yet. Besides, right now I have some serious home issues to deal with after my gf's passing. :)[/quote]

Ah well, he should be judging my bass track for a Twinspirits contest next month!

And my deepest condolenses my friend, it must be hard so all my best to you and her family :)

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='1306251' date='Jul 16 2011, 10:34 PM']Ah well, he should be judging my bass track for a Twinspirits contest next month!

And my deepest condolenses my friend, it must be hard so all my best to you and her family :)[/quote]

Thanks, I appreciate it and give us a link to your bass track, I'll point Alberto to it, after all he is a member of this forum too. :)

[quote name='Grand Wazoo' post='1306257' date='Jul 16 2011, 10:46 PM']Thanks, I appreciate it and give us a link to your bass track, I'll point Alberto to it, after all he is a member of this forum too. :)[/quote]

I will as soon as it's finished :lol: thanks GW, though i'm having trouble working it all out but hopefully it's right :)