Why become a member? ×

markbass rig for sale

philfz6

[attachment=83997:untitled.png]hi.
i've decided to flog my markbass rig as it dont get much use anymore since i went a bit acousticy.
it's a cmp 120...2x10 combo with an hf 1x15 cab..500 watts in all, very light, very loud, very good nick(unmarked).
the combo has a cover but the cab dont(it did'nt get used much).
at the mo, it's in storage at a studio in upminster essex, where you can try it out if you so wish..or i could deliver it a reasonable distance.
i could post a piccy, but im pretty sure you know what it looks like..??and sounds like.??

oh..im looking for around a grand for it, open to offers, and i might consider splitting it...

cheers for looking.

phil.

Edited by philfz6

[quote name='Nate' post='1291474' date='Jul 3 2011, 09:30 PM']Split prices?

Also - pics would be good... We all know what they look like in the catalogue...[/quote]

just ask nate,you can only be interested in one or the other..??
and what they look like in the catalogue..is what they look like..??they hav'nt changed mate..

[quote name='philfz6' post='1291544' date='Jul 3 2011, 10:21 PM']just ask nate,you can only be interested in one or the other..??
and what they look like in the catalogue..is what they look like..??they hav'nt changed mate..[/quote]

I think he was saying that stating a split price and some pics will help your cause

[quote name='philfz6' post='1291544' date='Jul 3 2011, 10:21 PM']just ask nate,you can only be interested in one or the other..??
and what they look like in the catalogue..is what they look like..??they hav'nt changed mate..[/quote]

hi nate, sorry if my previous post sounded a bit sarcastic, it wer'nt meant to..
have now put a piccy up, as you can see it's on it's side, i dont know how to rotate it(computer numpty) so i guess you'll have to tilt your head..lol.
did'nt really want to split it, but i guess i'd be looking for around £700 for the combo, gonna wait and see what happens in the near future, im in no rush to sell, but if your still interested pm me..
cheers mate.
phil.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='andyf12345' post='1302817' date='Jul 13 2011, 08:21 PM']hello phil do you still have the rig up for sale?[/quote]
hi andy,
aint been on here for a while so sorry bout the delay in answering..yes it's still up for sale mate.

regards phil.