Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 115 Sale/trade/Partex. SOLD

krazy_olie

Up for sale is my Ashdown MAG 115 cabinet speaker. Need to shift it as I want to downsize.

250W capacity
8ohm impedance

As far as I can tell it's largely the same as the current one [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=22"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=22[/url]

Differences I can spot are:
It's carpet covered
I'm fairly sure it's lighter than 27kg! I could carry it when I was a skinny 16 year old and I think it was 20kg (I will try and look this up somehow).

Works well to produce trouser flapping tones, though has enough response to not be muddy.

Purchased around 2005/6.

Mostly used in my room and some band practises. As far as I know it's in very good condition, never had any issues of any kind with it.

I will post up pictures tonight hopefully but in the mean time here's what it looks like

[url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_details.cfm?ID=350&type=Bass%20Guitar"]http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_deta...e=Bass%20Guitar[/url]

Currently only going to offer this for collection as it isn't feasible to send. I am based in north London/Hertfordshire and usually around on evening/sundays. Might be able to deliver shortish distances.

It has only been used with my Warwick pro-III which at 8ohms falls well under the rating.[s] For anyone interesting in acquiring the whole half stack or the amp I may consider swapping or part exchanging for a combo (or something interesting!). I'm reluctant to lose the amp for it's monetary value though so realistically it's probably only available for a trade.[/s]

Price is [s]£120[/s] £100 for the cab. Very open to listen to any sort of trade p/ex offer etc. basses/FX/non bass stuff
I will give the cab a bit of an inspection tonight but as it's just sat in my room for a number of years I'm unlikely to find anything of note. If I do I'll post here and adjust the price.

Thanks for reading and feel free to ask anything about it! Visits welcome

Edited by krazy_olie

Dropped the price to £100 as I think I overestimated it's value initially, though as above any offer welcome monetary or otherwise, I'm shifting this to make room rather than for the money. Some other details added (amp almost certainly stays with me after thinking about it).

Other than the dust it's mint

Will add pictures when I find the camera cable!

Trade for a Hartke Transporter Cab with Eminence 15" speaker? I only ask as it's physically bigger than the Mag and I have a Mag combo that would pair up nicely....!

Am St Albans based during the day so an easy trade?

what are dimensions of the cab? I'm looking for something smaller, not sure if I'm reading your post the right way round.
Plan is to buy an eden ex112 after this is sold.

I think this is supposed to stack with the combos , but if the hartke is bigger I don't think I can take it unfortunately.

[quote name='krazy_olie' post='1292098' date='Jul 4 2011, 12:53 PM']what are dimensions of the cab? I'm looking for something smaller, not sure if I'm reading your post the right way round.

I think this is supposed to stack with the combos , but if the hartke is bigger I don't think I can take it unfortunately.[/quote]

Sorry - didn't get the notification you'd posted. Aye, it's bigger - sorry fella!

[quote name='krazy_olie' post='1292098' date='Jul 4 2011, 12:53 PM']what are dimensions of the cab? I'm looking for something smaller, not sure if I'm reading your post the right way round.

I think this is supposed to stack with the combos , but if the hartke is bigger I don't think I can take it unfortunately.[/quote]

Sorry - didn't get the notification you'd posted. Aye, it's bigger - sorry fella!