Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP12 200w 1x15 combo SOLD

mrtcat

[attachment=83513:June_2011_041.JPG][attachment=83512:June_2011_042.JPG]For sale or trade

My long standing sidekick has to go. Sadly I just don't play with him anymore. I've had this from new and it's been brilliant. It was made in 1989 and I bought it new in 1990 from ABC music in Oxford which has long since gone bust. I saved all my paper round money for months to buy it (I was 14). Sadly I have not used it in almost 10yrs so it's time to say goodbye.

This is in full working order and is very loud for its size. It's from the time when Trace Elliot really were at the top of their game so not only does it sound great it is also built to last. As you can see from the photo's it's had some use and has plenty of superficial scratches on the corner protectors. It's also scratched a bit in the bottom corner of the grill and there's some wear to the tolex. Finally the little white caps on the graphic eq are also missing (one got lost during my teenage yrs so I threw a teenage strop and removed them all). All in all though I'd say there's still a good 50yrs life left in it!

This is the 12 band eq version with a in/out graphic switch. It also has the Trace mid pre shape switch which fattens the sound up a treat. There's a balanced D.I out with pre/post eq switch. Active and passive inputs are there with the adjustable input gain. All the usual effects send/return and line in/out sockets are on the front too.

Looking for £150 or will swap for a trace head (you know the ones with funky uv lighting).

Come and take a look and try it out first if you wish. I'm in Bicester, Oxfordshire (just off M40).

[attachment=83513:June_2011_041.JPG]
[attachment=83512:June_2011_042.JPG]

Edited by mrtcat

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='mrtcat' post='1285487' date='Jun 28 2011, 06:02 PM']No one after a practice amp that could also handle gigging?[/quote]
cheers for the amp - got it back to spain - played first gig last night and sounded huge - well pleased. also big thanks to your mate in swindon for sorting out the jump leads. thanks again gav.