Why become a member? ×

M-Audio Delta 1010lt

As the topic says.

One M-Audio Delta 1010lt.

Bought this from SlapHappyGary on here last year, and its a cracking card!!!
Sound off this thing is top notch!

Its in good condition. break out cables are missing the a couple of thumb screws (cant remember which ones) and the card is missing a couple of thum screw socket things.

Overall though this works very nicely! Used it mostly with Cubase, but also protools without any problems!

Looking for 100 shipped which is what i payed. Only selling cause i'm upgrading my studio as im now using more mic's.

Anyone intrested?

Cheers
Archetype

[quote name='slaphappygarry' post='15395' date='Jun 11 2007, 02:49 AM']You do know that, with the help of a pre amp, you can get 8 more inputs from that card?

G[/quote]
I Did, But i want something more portable now. and my PC just isnt that :)

Kinda sad though, this is a fantastic card!

you can get these box adaptor things that let you use a pci card with your laptop. Could turn out almost as portable as a seperate extern audio card for laptops. Lets see if i can find it.

... here it is [url="http://www.magma.com/products/pci/1PCI/index.html"]http://www.magma.com/products/pci/1PCI/index.html[/url]

not sure what the performance of these are like, but i think a very good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='slaphappygarry' post='15395' date='Jun 11 2007, 01:49 AM']You do know that, with the help of a pre amp, you can get 8 more inputs from that card?

G[/quote]

Hi
I have a Delta 1010LT and I can get 8 analog in's and an extra 2 inputs via my Art DSPII pre-amp-D/A converter.

Are you saying there is a way to get even MORE inputs? (please!)

I mean will it accept adat or something?

I'm just wanting 2 - 4 more inputs.
I have considered buying a delta 4296 or another 1010... but everyone reckon's that you need to 'lock' them via Spdif... which means I'd lose a valueable digital input.

Paspallum

paaspallum, It really depends, Gary meant if your got a mic preamp you could turn the RC! (red and white) inputs into a XLR input, or you could add 2 (maybe 4, neeed to check) by using the S/PDIF inputs. Apart from that you need to look at a new card.

Speaking of which, Bump for this. Still for sale and open to all offers!