Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD Fender USA Precision bass Neck and Pickups

Hi all,
NOW SOLD thanks to all for the interest, i sold it to the first in line out of fairness.
regards
Keith

Have a USA made 2008 ( latest 2009 model ) Fender Precision bass neck in rosewood with very little use and no wear or dings. And also a set of Fender P bass pick-ups form the same original bass. I used the original bass as a donor in a custom build at a luthiers for my birthday and it will be ready mid july. I would like £160 for the neck and £40 for the pick-ups not inc postage.
I have attached a picture of the bass so you can see the actual parts.
First come first served and a gentleman`s handshake will secure until bank transfer / shipping
regards
Keith M
[attachment=83349:P1000803.JPG]
[attachment=83347:P1000802.JPG]

Edited by ingenius

[quote name='ingenius' post='1279986' date='Jun 23 2011, 06:47 PM']Hi all,
Have a USA made 2008 ( latest 2009 model ) Fender Precision bass neck in rosewood with very little use and no wear or dings. And also a set of Fender P bass pick-ups form the same original bass. I used the original bass as a donor in a custom build at a luthiers for my birthday and it will be ready mid july. I would like £160 for the neck and £40 for the pick-ups not inc postage.
I have attached a picture of the bass so you can see the actual parts.
First come first served and a gentleman`s handshake will secure until bank transfer / shipping
regards
Keith M
[attachment=83349:P1000803.JPG]
[attachment=83347:P1000802.JPG][/quote]

Saturday morning gentle bump

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='cycrowave' post='1292440' date='Jul 4 2011, 05:09 PM']will pots/knobs and wiring be included with the pups?[/quote]

Hi There,
The Knobs are being re-used the pots, socket and wiring should be a vailable in some form, whatever it is i will include with the pickups.
For info there are a number of offers on both of these items both separatley and together, but i want to have them in my posession before i commit to sale, just so i can inspect for any damage that may have occured, as the donor precision has been at the luthiers for most of this year.
regards
Keith M