Why become a member? ×

GONE GONE GONE

Stompbox

Here is my American Standard Precision Bass in three colour sunburst - these are on the market for about £1100 now, so I'm looking for £795

It’s made in the USA in 2007 and is in really excellent, unmarked condition – the only wear are some plectrum scuffs on the scratchplate and the plastic cover of the pickup.

I really love this bass – it has the fabulous slick, maple neck & fretboard with the new High Mass Bridge that is now fitted to Fender basses. This gives you the option of stringing it through the body, or through the back of the bridge.

The sound & playability are excellent – a really top instrument.

It comes in its own SKB fitted Fender flightcase with key. There is also the Fender owner’s manual, Allen key etc.

I’m selling it as I’ve got too much money tied up in instruments and as this one is in virtually new condition (even the case is unmarked) – I would rather sell it before I manage to ding it or mark it!

I'm in sunny Morecambe near Lancaster - you're welcome to come & try it out, but I can arrange to have it sent in ts case by carrier - I would have to get a quote for this.

[attachment=82996:Precision1__3_.JPG] [attachment=82995:Precision1__2_.JPG] [attachment=82997:Precision1__6_.JPG]

[attachment=82998:Precision1__10_.JPG] [attachment=83000:Precision1__11_.JPG] [attachment=82999:Precision1__8_.JPG]

[attachment=83001:Precision1.JPG]

Edited by Stompbox