Why become a member? ×

MM Stingray Maple neck , black, 3 EQ

PaulDumbell

Up for grabs here ladies and gentlemen is a MusicMan Stingray. Black on Black with a maple neck and 3 way EQ, ain't she sweet?
I've had her since January 2010 and have treated her well, though she has been used a lot.. as you can tell from the pictures the finish on the back is a bit worn but it doesn't affect anything other than adding more mojo, apart from the back there's hardly a mark on her! I was told she was born in 2007, though I'm not 100% sure.

[attachment=82760:bass_3.JPG][attachment=82759:bass_1.JPG][attachment=82761:bass_5.JPG] [attachment=82762:bass_6.JPG] [attachment=82763:bass_4.JPG]

I'd much rather arrange a decent [u][/u][b][/b]swap[u][/u][b][/b] than sell her.
Trade wise I'm after: Gibson, Fender, Gretsch, Sandberg, Status... What ever you've got just ask, I will consider [b][/b]everything[b][/b], be it 5 string, fretless, headless ECT. Would even like to swap for another Music Man Stingray (Natural with maple neck only though).
If I'm going to sell then I'd like a reasonable £800 inc. hardcase.
I am based in Lincoln and would be more than happy to have people come and view.
Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Paul

Edited by PaulDumbell