Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Hartke 3500 (SOLD) + Trace 2103H Cab (SOLD)

Sparky

Hi All,

Hoping to change up for something a little more compact so up for grabs are these two [b]PROPA SOLID[/b] bits of kit!

[b]**AMP SOLD**[/b] First up - My trusted Hartke 3500 head (with old-school metal flight case). 350W@4Ohms, 250W@8Ohms.
Amp has been gigged but looked after - flight cased the whole time. Only one minor issue with functionality - Passive input doesn't work - I'm sure it's just a loose socket connection but since I never noticed a difference plugging my passive basses into the active input I never bothered to get it fixed! Other than this, the amp functions perfectly and is a great bit of kit! These bad boys currently cost around £370 new.. You can have mine for £100 :) See below for link to the tech blurb.
[url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=2050&brandID=3"]Manufacturer's link[/url] [b]**AMP SOLD**[/b]

[b]**CAB SOLD**[/b] Next - A Trace Elliot 2103H, 2x10" cab. 200W 8Ohm. Reliable, Steadfast, Awesome!
Bought off Dangerboy in 2007, this has proved a great cab. Pre Gibson / Peavey - made in the U.K with the pimple textured vinyl covering. Cab is solid and pumps out a lovely smooth tone. Minor cosmetic damage and no Trace badge but cab is in good condition and fully functioning with (to the best of my knowledge) all original components. Yours for [b]£100[/b] [u]OR[/u] direct swap for a Hartke 210XL. [b]**CAB SOLD**[/b]

Collection from Hemel, or will meet somewhere not too far away. Try it out - for sure!

Pic below. Will post more in due course. Thanks for looking.

Sparky :)

[attachment=82242:IMG_0511r.jpg]

Edited by Sparky

More pics...
[attachment=82493:IMG_0498r.jpg]
[attachment=82496:IMG_0504r.jpg]
[attachment=82497:IMG_0507r.jpg]
[attachment=82498:IMG_0492r.jpg]
[attachment=82499:IMG_0494r.jpg]
[attachment=82500:IMG_0495r.jpg]
[attachment=82501:IMG_0496r.jpg]
[attachment=82502:IMG_0520r.jpg]