Why become a member? ×

Marshall MB450H with 2 Marshall MBC 115 For trade or Sale

i am trading or selling a Marshall MB450H with two Marshall MBC 115
very good condition its only played 2 gigs. why am i selling or trading becouse even though i like marshall i just want to move on to orange gear.

sale for £550

what i would like to trade for my rig is a Orange The Bass Terror BT500H and a Orange OBC410 Bass Cab OR Orange Smart Power SP410 Bass Cab

but am open for suggestions as well i would like a cab and a amp for gigging so it cant be one or the other i need both.

THANK YOU :)

I am looking for a MBC 115 - would you split and how much?

[quote name='rafael_bassplayer' post='1261895' date='Jun 8 2011, 09:29 PM']i am trading or selling a Marshall MB450H with two Marshall MBC 115
very good condition its only played 2 gigs. why am i selling or trading becouse even though i like marshall i just want to move on to orange gear.

sale for £550

what i would like to trade for my rig is a Orange The Bass Terror BT500H and a Orange OBC410 Bass Cab OR Orange Smart Power SP410 Bass Cab

but am open for suggestions as well i would like a cab and a amp for gigging so it cant be one or the other i need both.

THANK YOU :)[/quote]

[quote name='rafael_bassplayer' post='1262452' date='Jun 9 2011, 11:20 AM']i was plaining on salling or tradeing then all together i guess i could split, and how if you give me a number and i will say yes or no to it ^^[/quote]

Hi......Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry it has been a few days, but was waiting on another offer to be accepted. I now have mannaged to purchase an MBC 15 in really good condition for £65, so well pleased with that. Hope your sale goes well, and you get sorted with the new gear you want. Thanks again. Pete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...