Why become a member? ×

I need to swap my ungigged Trace Elliot 1215combo / 1518C cab for.....

Hi everyone, just a feeler for the moment, but id like to swap my rig for something a bit more lightweight. Pref sticking to the 500W limit , any cab configuration considered, the newer the better!! Ive a rather boring back problem that ive got to try and ease up, but I still wanna play. Ive never gigged this, the gear is showroom . So thanks for your time, hope to hear from you all soon

[quote name='bassgurumonster' post='1262305' date='Jun 9 2011, 09:10 AM']**UPDATE**

Thinking about this, I think I need something in the Markbass / TC Electronics type of thing. Any thoughts....? :)[/quote]

I have a Markbass combo I was looking to shift on for an amp with valves. But the TE website says this is only valve circuit and no note of actual valves. I may be missing something though.

[quote name='bassgurumonster' post='1264079' date='Jun 10 2011, 04:12 PM']Just came off the phone wth Charlie (Trace Elliot customer services UK) and he varifies that there are two valves on the pre-amp as stated above, cheers.[/quote]

In no way did I disbelieve you buddy and its good you got confirmation.

I will PM you buddy.

• 4 weeks later...