Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Marcus Miller 4 Natural body for sale

gazza70

[[font="Tahoma"]b][center]Fender Jazz Marcus Miller Natural Finish For Sale £700[/center][/b]

Reluctant sale of my Fender Jazz Marcus Miller 4 string natural wood finish, great condition bargain sale as now selling for over £1000 new.
Great condition and a must for any Marcus fan, no longer use this bass as bought a music man stingray.

Also included in the sale:

[list]
[*]HISCOX Hard Case
[*]Brand New Quikloc Bass Stand
[/list]

Bass Details:

The Fender MARCUS MILLER JAZZ BASS Natural Finish, Maple Neck. All the Jazz-Funk masters favourite features.

The Fender MARCUS MILLER JAZZ BASS guitar is soulful and astounding. It has an ash body, distinctive black pickguard/control plate and one-piece C-shaped maple neck with a 7.25 inch radius maple fingerboard featuring white binding, white pearl block inlays and a satin finish (gloss finish on the headstock, plus Miller’s signature). Tonal magic comes from a pair of vintage-style Jazz Bass single-coil pickups; the two-band active EQ has an active/passive mini-toggle switch. Other features include a chrome neck pickup cover, knurled chrome dome knobs on the volume controls and black Jazz Bass knobs on the tone controls, a Badass Bass II bridge and a three-bolt neck plate.

The main features of the Fender MARCUS MILLER JAZZ BASS include:

Awesome bass made in collaboration with the jazz-funk master
Ash Body
1-Piece Maple,

Can deliver in Edinburgh / Fife for extra charge. Please call or email for viewing. [email protected] / 07879011860
[/font][size=4][font="Trebuchet MS"][/font][/size]

[quote name='Shawman' post='1259609' date='Jun 7 2011, 01:01 PM']got excited when i saw the thread title, but realised i've already been in touch with you about this :)

all the best mate[/quote]

Thanks Shawman took your advice, cheers m8.
Garry