Why become a member? ×

Boss ME-50 multi effects pedal - SOLD AND DELIVERED! cheers Sean!

Hey

I'm selling this on behalf of my bands lead guitardist (yes, that is meant to say guitardist). It's a Boss ME-50 multi effect floor pedal. He used it for a few practises and 1 or 2 gigs but nothing more as he got bought the ME-70 for his birthday so he doesn't need this one any more. It is meant to be for guitar, but I have also used it with my bass rig and it sounds absolutely killer. Again, as I mentioned in another listing, I was trying to get a Cliff Burton-esque tone for the FWTBT cover we did. I used this at a couple of practises and managed to get some killer bass tones through it. I loved using the Wah pedal with a touch of chorus, half dialed overdrive and a lot of compression. Sounded awesome!

Overall condition? 9/10. No marks on it that I can really see to be honest.

Erm, I don't really know much about these so i'll just copy and paste what's on the BOSS website.

[quote][i][b]
* Floor-based multi-effects processor with BOSS' most intuitive interface ever

* 30 Preset Patches including delay, modulation, reverb, compressor and more

* Killer COSM overdrive/distortion effects including

* Dedicated knobs for each effect section—no menus to navigate!

* Tone Modify function offers Preset EQ settings for quick tone editing

* 3 footswitches for switching effects on and off with a single stomp

* Onboard expression pedal pre-routed to 6 modulation options or volume

* Rugged metal case with clear panel layout[/quote][/i][/b]

He said he wants around £100 for it but is open to offers. It is unboxed but (edited this in) WILL COME PACKAGED IN A PADDED LAPTOP BAG AS PICTURED!. Postage? I'd say around a tenner but if you make a good enough offer (the £100 he wants) I'll make him take the postage costs out of that. How does that sound :) The laptop case itsself was £20 to buy haha.

Cheers
Stevie

Pictures:

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009