Why become a member? ×

Traded

gingerfish

Ok, I love my Thumb but I am increasingly favouring my Corvette so I am interestd to see what people have to offer in trades.

I will get some pictures up on request, but come on, you've all see a Thumb before.

The ball park will include 5 strings only, I went through a few of 4s and they just don't fit right in my hands. I would be interested in trying a fretless. Ideally I will stick with Warwick but I am open to some P basses or stingrays/bongo. Jazz neck is a little thin for me.

Bass is in very good condition, some very slight drying of the wood on the backside has caused some opening of the grain, the neck is smooth as they come though. I will try and wax her up and see if it helps, otherwise some fine sand paper and a good waxing will fix this.

Ok, would also consider selling and in my head I'd like to think this is worth £800.

THIS HAS NOW BEEN TRADED.

Edited by gingerfish

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to know it is a 2007 model so you get the JANIII. Just noticed that the washer under the strap pin on the bottom of the bass has split. I will get this replaced. Sorry, could have done with a little clean. Edited by gingerfish

[quote name='gingerfish' post='1237552' date='May 19 2011, 10:50 PM']Very interested in the Bongo. Will get the camera charged up and I will take some picutres either tonight or tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Am away till Sunday night so will get back to you then.

As promised, here are some photos of the bongo. Colour is Tangerine Pearl - serial number is F10925.

[attachment=80461:bongo1.jpg]
[attachment=80462:bongo2.jpg]
[attachment=80463:bongo3.jpg]
[attachment=80464:bongo4.jpg]
[attachment=80465:bongo5.jpg]
[attachment=80466:bongo6.jpg]