Why become a member? ×

Pro Tools 8 with Digidesign 003 Rack Factory - Price Drop!!Offers around £400...

Hi guys...

due to lack of use i have decided to sell my pro tools LE8 setup...

Based around a firewire digidesign 003 rack (8 in 8 out plus various routing options, 4 x xlr with 48v) it was originally purchased as PT v7.4... i have upgraded to version 8 and i will supply installers for either mac or windows.
It is the 003 Rack Factory pack which means you loads of budled plugins (compressors, EQ's, reverbs etc and virtual instruments) and i have added a few extra purchased through the Digi shop... i am happy to email a full list to anyone who is interested but you could find some examples of what is included here...
[url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/26162-digidesign-003-rack-factory.html/?r=ks&gclid=CNTl4rqh06gCFcod4Qod5kt_hg"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/2616...CFcod4Qod5kt_hg[/url]

Industry standard and nothing comes close for recording IMO... i still prefer Cubase for MIDI but all the functionality is there. An amazing system in both hardware and software retailing around the £900 mark (plus extras i have added)
Im looking for £500 firm... any interest???

Just been thinking about the price... would be happy to look at offers around the £400 mark for this bundle... this is a lot of sequencer for the money!!

Edited by carlsim

Ok - made a quick list of the plugins included with the system...

Basically:

Digidesign AIR plugin pack... consists of EQ, Compressor, De-Esser, Gate, Pitch Shifter, Reverbs, Chorus, Ensemble, filter, flanger, fuzz / wah, phaser, talkbox, vintage filter, various delays, distortion, harmonic enhancer, stereo width enhancer... think thats it...

Bomb Factory BF2a, BF3a and BF76 compressors

Fairchild 660 Compressor, Purple Audio MC77 Limiter, Maxim Limiter

Izotope Ozone, Trash and Spectron (lite versions)

Joe Meek Meequaliser and Compressor

D-Verb Revreb

Moogerfooger Analogue Delay, Low Pass Filter, Phaser, Ring Modulator

Tel Ray Delay

TL Everyphase, AutoPan

Voce Chorus, Spin (rotary speaker effect)

Amplitube 2Duo / Ampeg SVX UNO

Eleven Free (Digi's amp simulator)

D-Fi plugs in: Recti-Fi, Lo-Fi, Sci-Fi, Vari-Fi

Sansamp PSA-1 Amp sim.

Bomb Factory Essential meterbridge, noise meter, signal generator

TL intune, master meter, trim

Virtual Instruments include:

Boom - virtual drum machine
DB33 - Hammond Organ
Mini Grand - Piano sim.
Structure Free - Sample player
Synchronic - audio loop real time editor
Timewarp 2600 LE - Analogue synth
Vacuum - Analogue synth
TL Metro - metronome
Xpand2! - Multi-timbral virtual synth / sample engine (similar to Halion, Kontact etc... - LOADS of patches... traditional and electronic)
BFD Lite - virtual drum system
Reason adapted - lite version of reason
Lite version of Melodyne pitch correction software

Whilst some stuff is lite versions, they can be upgraded... saying that... there is enough stuff here to keep anyone busy for many hours of music production!
The functionality and quality of the plugins - especially things such as the reverbs, compressors and EQs is astounding... i wish it got more use!

Remember this package includes the firewire interface 003 rackmounted (8 in 8 out with ADAT, monitoring etc), Pro Tools 8 sequencer and the plug ins listed above... this is a BARGAIN!!!!