Why become a member? ×

GONE

danweb22

[quote name='danweb22' post='1219480' date='May 4 2011, 07:42 AM']It's always the way! Not many people with money around at the moment! :)[/quote]
I've never tried one of these but a mate of mine loves his, he also paid a lot more for it than this for it! Which ACG you got your eye on Dan?

[quote name='giblett123' post='1220072' date='May 4 2011, 05:35 PM']I've never tried one of these but a mate of mine loves his, he also paid a lot more for it than this for it! Which ACG you got your eye on Dan?[/quote]

got my eye on the Finn 5! Looks very nice........now if only someone would buy this :)

Edited by danweb22

[quote name='danweb22' post='1220094' date='May 4 2011, 05:53 PM']got my eye on the Finn 5! Looks very nice........now if only someone would buy this :)[/quote]
The one with the purple heart in the neck, natural finish? if it is its a v nice bass!

[quote name='giblett123' post='1220550' date='May 5 2011, 06:22 AM']The one with the purple heart in the neck, natural finish? if it is its a v nice bass![/quote]

That's the one! Looks amazing

• 1 month later...