Why become a member? ×

Vintage V100 Left Handed Guitar + Amp + Strap

Hola folks,

Having a bit of a clearout at the moment and this beauty just isnt being played enough since I'm 100% bass at the moment.

These guitars have had great reviews in all the usual places and are really highly rated LP copies. This one's in a very sexy cherry sunburst with gold hardware - took me a while to track it down in left handed. Long story short - its barely been played since I bought it new at the beginning of the year. It plays really nicely- good slim neck but still easy to fret. Its in pretty much mint condition - just a couple of dings around the jack insert where my nephew caught it with a jack lead.

I'm bundling it in with a Roland Cube 15 which is a cool little amp for home practice, great clean channel and four crunchier ones to flip through as your heart desires. Lastly I'll throw in the strap that's on it at the moment. There'd be a cable with it too but I'm down to my last one - if I find a spare I'll throw that in too.

I'm looking for £210 for the lot but I'm open to decent offers - especially if anyone is able to do cash on collection thus avoiding being mugged by Paypal. I'm in Nuneaton in Warwickshire but I do work in Milton Keynes if that helps anyone. I'm about this afternoon and then most evenings this week - just give me a shout. If aynone needs this lot posting - it'll likely be about £15 for the guitar and £10 for the amp but I'll check that out and only charge accordingly. Alternatively if anyone wants to send a courier we can work something out!

[attachment=78842:SAM_0664.JPG]

[attachment=78841:SAM_0665.JPG]

Edited by nevernever