Why become a member? ×

=SOLD= FS: Marshall JTM-30 valve amp - £250

[size=4]SOLD[/size]

Hi all,

I'm selling my Marshall JTM-30 valve amp. It's a 1X12 combo, 30 watt amp and has 2 5881 tubes in the power section and 3 12AX7 in the preamp. I had it serviced 2 years ago at Surrey amps and last summer replaced the speaker with a Celestion G12H Vintage Series 70th Anniversary Special Edition speaker. It has mostly seen home use but has been gigged on 2 occasions over the last 3 years.

It has a clean and a boost channel with a shared 3 band eq. It has a reverb unit also. The clean sound this amp has is perhaps its strongest point with the boost channel being quite impressive for an amp of this size.

A little bit of research will tell you that these amps suffer from over-heating problems. Hand on heart I can say I have never had a problem with this amp. It has been played for hours without a problem and the 2 gigs it has done have both been in hot little pubs playing for +2 hours without a problem.

Picture time:

Looking at recent eBay listings these have been selling for between £200 and £300 so I've priced it in the middle at £250 but this isn't firm for Basschatters.

I'm in Sussex but I'm willing to meet around the South East. Not too keen to post this as I don't have a suitable box or packaging to hand but I will be able to work something out with a bit of time.

Cheers
Alex.

Edited by harvey1-8