Why become a member? ×

Malekko Barker Assmaster ++++SOLD++++

JimmySims

Hello all,

I bought this little fella a couple of weeks ago, but I really need to stop buying more fuzz pedals. Someone take this fantastic example of analogue fuzz fun off my hands?

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180659877626&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

I will consider offers, but I won't end the auction once it has had a bid.

Cheers

Jimmy Sims

Edited by JimmySims

[quote name='fraff' post='1215193' date='Apr 29 2011, 06:26 PM']And I might well be wrong but I thought forum rules meant you had to state a price.[/quote]

I'm really interested in this and if there was a price stated, I'd seriously be considering taking this off your hands.

Not really too keen on going down the eBay route, I'd rather sort this out over BassChat.

Cheers,
Scott

Hi there,

Apologies for the late reply.

Just to clarify, I'm not sure what version this is. It was sold to me as the Germanium one, but it has a pink LED so I'm led to believe (pun intended) that its the silicon one.

As far as a price goes, apologies for not following the rules of the forum, I assumed that putting the start price would be good enough... Assume nothing but pressume everything I suppose.

I will happily end the auction for £140 delivered, but I imagine it may go for less on eBay. I'm aware that the price may seem a little high, but I've only had the unit for three weeks, so its practically brand new... infact, all I've done is pu a new battery in it, so does that make it better than brand new? :)

Damn It!!!
I hate eBay - I got sniped in the last 6 seconds! SIX SECONDS!!

Ah well.

Would've been simpler keeping it on BassChat. Ne'er mind!

Take it easy Jimmy - atleast you got some bidding in the end. It was looking fairly sparse all week.

Scott.

6 seconds?! I'm sorry to hear that. Well its winging its way to Greece as we speak. Its taken quite a journey, I got it from Australia.

Thanks for taking a look

Jimmy

[quote name='barteroo2002' post='1224036' date='May 8 2011, 12:14 PM']Damn It!!!
I hate eBay - I got sniped in the last 6 seconds! SIX SECONDS!!

Ah well.

Would've been simpler keeping it on BassChat. Ne'er mind!

Take it easy Jimmy - atleast you got some bidding in the end. It was looking fairly sparse all week.

Scott.[/quote]