Why become a member? ×

I bought this a few months ago for a project that never really got going. Since then It's sat pretty much unused in my bedroom looking very sorry for itself.

I've had a good mess around with it, it's very versatile and a lot of fun - the presets are rad and relatively easy to tweak. I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of what this badboy is capable of. The Vocoder is fun for techno silliness and I'd say it makes as much a fun new musical toy as a very respectable performance synth... If another synthy project cropped up, I'd go out and get another one, no hesitation. I'm only selling it because I can't afford to have it sat in the corner of my room.

Read more about it here: [url="http://www.korg.co.uk/products/pro_keyboard/microkorg/pk_microkorg.asp"]http://www.korg.co.uk/products/pro_keyboar...k_microkorg.asp[/url]

Here's a youtube demo (it's not me, sadly):

It's in full working order. There are a couple of small scuffs on the wooden edges (nothing major) and one key has a small scratch on it. I've tried to show these in the photos:
[attachment=78256:DSCF1230.JPG]
[attachment=78255:DSCF1228.JPG]
[attachment=78257:DSCF1231.JPG]
[attachment=78258:DSCF1232.JPG]

(comes with PSU and a printed manual)

I'd be willing to trade for (with money either way as appropriate):
A baritone guitar
A bass perhaps?
A regular guitar (fender telecaster or something more interesting?)
Guitar amps?
EXH pog
T-Rex replica

Open to any interesting offers too... Whatcha got?

Otherwise I'd like [b]£175[/b] for it. I'm based in Oxfordshire. Might be willing to travel for petrol money as I'd much rather avoid posting...

[b]THIS ITEM HAS BEEN TRADED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE[/b]

Edited by peteplaytime

I'm not sure entirely what sounds you're imagining? Perhaps if you could send a link to a song with the sound in it? I might then be able to make a video/soundclip of the closest sound I can find on the synth.

However, I can say that the microkorg does big bass sounds and lead sounds incredibly well - the presets are almost entirely devoted to that sort of sound... And the presets are easy to tweak using the knobs on the unit.

Pete