Why become a member? ×

2 Bass FilterTronTM Pickups for Sale

Hi all

I'm selling some Filtertons after changing to Thundertrons. I've had the bass for nearly two weeks, four days with a Luthier and only used it on a couple of songs at practice. Therefore these things are virtually brand new. I'll box them in the Thundertron boxes.

If anyone is interested make me an offer before I chance my arm on Ebay!! They're go for 95.00 british pounds new. I obviously won't expect that, i'd be looking for about 70.00 pounds each plus postage and packaging. One recently went for close to that on Ebay.

I'll consider all offers but would like to make some of the outlay on the Thundertrons!

Cheers

[quote name='DaBu' post='1205144' date='Apr 19 2011, 08:08 PM']Hi all

I'm selling some Filtertons after changing to Thundertrons. I've had the bass for nearly two weeks, four days with a Luthier and only used it on a couple of songs at practice. Therefore these things are virtually brand new. I'll box them in the Thundertron boxes.

If anyone is interested make me an offer before I chance my arm on Ebay!! They're go for 95.00 british pounds new. I obviously won't expect that, i'd be looking for about 70.00 pounds each plus postage and packaging. One recently went for close to that on Ebay.

I'll consider all offers but would like to make some of the outlay on the Thundertrons!

Cheers[/quote]

What are the dimensions? :)