Why become a member? ×

Squier Affinity P Bass

Cieran

Changed my mind unless i can be persuaded otherwise......

Ok folks here goes. For sale is my 18 month old Squier Affinity P Bass in black which is surplus to requirements. It was my very first bass and I quickly realised that the length was too long for me and I then went on to get a short-scale Gretsch which I love. In that time I have hardly played it and it has never even left the house. It's a great bass and has a really nice classic P tone - I was intending to keep hold of it as a backup and for detuning etc... (which I can't do on my short-scale) but unfortuantley needs must.

I'm sure it's not neccessary as it's a fairly well known bass, but you can see more info/ specs here where I originally bought it from:

[url="http://www.dv247.com/guitars/squier-p-bass-guitar-black-rosewood--2307"]http://www.dv247.com/guitars/squier-p-bass...-rosewood--2307[/url]

All the electronics and pickup are in full working order and overall the bass is in good condition. There is a couple of minor dinks on the front horn - nothing major and I have highlighted them in the pics below. The only other slight issue is that it has quite a few light scratches on the back which is due to me sliding it in and out of it's original box packaging which I kept under my bed. It took me a while to notice it was doing this as they are only really noticable when reflected in the light at the right angle - you can see the scratches in the pictures below, 1 of which was taken inside as these showed the scratches more clearly. It doesn't currently have any strings on it as 2 of the La Bella's I had snapped so I took the other 2 off - however I am happy to put these back on if needed.

I have tried to provide detailed pictures but my camera skills are not the greatest, so if there is anything specific you would like to see please let me know. Some of the pictures are darker than the others which seemed to be a result of the combination of the camera I was using and the jet black colour of the bass. They are pretty decent quality though none the less and show what the bass looks like.

I am looking for £80 for the bass including standard delivery for mainland UK or £70 if you want to meet in person. If you want additional services such as tracking & insurance it will be a bit more depending on what you want. Alternatively if you are happy to meet somewhere in or around London I should be able to meet you in person. It does not come with a gigbag/ case but it will be well packed and will be sent in it’s original box packaging.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or queries.

Cieran

[attachment=77674:large_bass_angles.jpg]
[attachment=77676:large_ba...portrait.jpg]
[attachment=77675:large_ba...portrait.jpg]
[attachment=77677:large_bass_ground.jpg]
[attachment=77678:large_ba...eadstock.jpg]
[attachment=77679:large_bass_dink.jpg]
[attachment=77680:large_ba...cratches.jpg]

Edited by Cieran