Why become a member? ×

SOLD

AlexKay1980

It's been 7 years since I owned this beautiful bass and it's still sounds and look the same as the day I bought it.

I also mainly use my 62' Jazz Bass now that's why I don't need the Musicmaster anymore.

Please feel free to send me a message if you need more details or additional pictures.

Cheers

Alex

PRICE UPDATED

Edited by AlexKay1980

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='AlexKay1980' post='1199755' date='Apr 14 2011, 06:50 PM']It's been 7 years since I owned this beautiful bass and it's still sounds and look the same as the day I bought it.

I also mainly use my 62' Jazz Bass now that's why I don't need the Musicmaster anymore.

Please feel free to send me a message if you need more details or additional pictures.

Cheers

Alex[/quote]

bump & open to offers!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='AlexKay1980' post='1199755' date='Apr 14 2011, 06:50 PM']It's been 7 years since I owned this beautiful bass and it's still sounds and look the same as the day I bought it.

Cheers

Alex

PRICE UPDATED[/quote]

now £400...