Why become a member? ×

Dave Holland, Chris Potter, Jason Moran, Eric Harland

Hello everyone,

I was really looking forward to this gig but now it seems that it's just too much of an inconvenient time to be going to London and back. I am happy to let this go for £25 (I bought it for £37.50), it's a standard seat which means you will probably be sitting in one of the seats that surround the pit.

It goes without saying that the music will be utterly fantastic. I am a huge fan of both Dave Holland and Chris Potter (who I have seen live before and he made a night to remember) and (annoyingly) I am well aware that this night is going to be one of utterly awesome music.

PM me if interested!

Edited by JamieBenzies

I saw the same quartet at Queen Elizabeth Hall during London Jazz Festival 2009. Unfortunately they left the control of the mixer to what I think was a cross between a toddler and a monkey who managed to make the music (which was otherwise sublime) difficult to enjoy.

I'd love to see them with a proper sound system (controlled by someone capable) that would make it possible to hear Jason Moran but I'm out of London on 30th; otherwise I'd have snapped this up long ago. Whoever gets this ticket is sure to have a night to remember. Especially Harland has an inhumane way of drumming which renders it extremely difficult to praise the creativity and technique of any other drummer.

Guest BassKS

[quote name='JamieBenzies' post='1187098' date='Apr 3 2011, 09:14 PM']Hello everyone,

I was really looking forward to this gig but now it seems that it's just too much of an inconvenient time to be going to London and back. I am happy to let this go for £25 (I bought it for £37.50), it's a standard seat which means you will probably be sitting in one of the seats that surround the pit.

It goes without saying that the music will be utterly fantastic. I am a huge fan of both Dave Holland and Chris Potter (who I have seen live before and he made a night to remember) and (annoyingly) I am well aware that this night is going to be one of utterly awesome music.

PM me if interested![/quote]

What time would a late showing be? HAve a gig that night that will finish at twelve and may be able to catch the tube and get there for half twelve. Probably too late.