Why become a member? ×

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz bass. Brand New in box.

Eboclive

Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass for sale.

Natural Finish.

You should all know what these are. Very well made, great bass for the money.
Looks great, sounds great.

This model is a very good example. Very well bookmatched.

I originally purchased this from a shop by mail. When it turned up, I was very disappointed, as the body was 3 different shades and very badly bookmatched.
I got back onto the shop, who didn't have any more in stock at the time, but said they would exchange it when new stock arrived.
In the meantime, I went and bought a Fender '75 reissue instead.
When the shop had some more stock in, they looked at the basses, and sent me the best example they had.
I agree, and maybe if they sent this one in the first place, I wouldn't have bought the Fender. This one is a 2 piece body, which is quite rare at this price bracket, with a join straight down the middle. Please see highlighted picture for close up of the join line.

Anyway, so now this bass is surplus to requirements, but I need to get my money back, as I have spent more than I wanted to on the Fender.

I am asking £230 for this, which is cheaper than any shop, and you have the knowledge that you have a great looking example.
The bass has not been played at all, only taken out of the box to check that it was a good one and for a photo.

As this bass is still in the box, I will courier it if needed at buyers expense, although I would prefer collection in person, as I would like to know that the bass is in the buyers hands in the same condition it was when it left me.

Thanks for looking.

[attachment=76578:IMG_0206.JPG] [attachment=76579:IMG_0207.JPG]

[attachment=76580:IMG_0208.JPG] [attachment=76581:IMG_0209.JPG]

[attachment=76582:IMG_0210.JPG]

Edited by Eboclive

• 2 weeks later...