Why become a member? ×

Yamaha AW16G 16-Track Digital Recorder - £200

Hi

here we have a Yamaha AW16G 16-Track in really excellent condition. Hardly used, not a scratch on it.

It's an 8-in, 16-track digital hard-disk recorder with a built-in CD drive (for data backup or audio); it'd be great for recording a band in a rehearsal studio before bouncing onto your computer at home, or unbeatable as a rock-solid backing-track player for gigs with programming (no more laptop jumps and crashes). Or both!

I inherited this badboy from a friend and am selling it on as I already have a well-used Roland VS1680 which is basically the same machine.

It's in a lovely briefcase-style hard case with cut foam interior; you got your AC adaptor, your instruction manual and I'm throwing in a Shure 16A condensor mic as it was in the box. Plug it in and you're in business, no messing about with downloading plug-ins and add-ons and upgrades, this is a tape recorder but digital, nice big buttons!

£220 seems the going price on ebay. I'm putting it up here for a week first to see if there's any interest from the bass-heads before I stick it on ebay. £200 to you lot with the lovely case and a mic. Case alone must be worth a few quid and you could happily put a U5 or a markbass head or a preamp or something in there...

[attachment=75916:yamaha_2.jpg]
[attachment=75915:yamaha_1.jpg]

I'm in NW London, happy to meet in London area. Postage gonna cost a fortune but you're welcome to pay for it if you like.

Nice one all the best

BE

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now on ebay. Get involved, probably get a bargain on this one...

[quote name='epiphonesteinberger' post='1178803' date='Mar 27 2011, 09:26 PM']Hi

here we have a Yamaha AW16G 16-Track in really excellent condition. Hardly used, not a scratch on it.

It's an 8-in, 16-track digital hard-disk recorder with a built-in CD drive (for data backup or audio); it'd be great for recording a band in a rehearsal studio before bouncing onto your computer at home, or unbeatable as a rock-solid backing-track player for gigs with programming (no more laptop jumps and crashes). Or both!

I inherited this badboy from a friend and am selling it on as I already have a well-used Roland VS1680 which is basically the same machine.

It's in a lovely briefcase-style hard case with cut foam interior; you got your AC adaptor, your instruction manual and I'm throwing in a Shure 16A condensor mic as it was in the box. Plug it in and you're in business, no messing about with downloading plug-ins and add-ons and upgrades, this is a tape recorder but digital, nice big buttons!

£220 seems the going price on ebay. I'm putting it up here for a week first to see if there's any interest from the bass-heads before I stick it on ebay. £200 to you lot with the lovely case and a mic. Case alone must be worth a few quid and you could happily put a U5 or a markbass head or a preamp or something in there...

[attachment=75916:yamaha_2.jpg]
[attachment=75915:yamaha_1.jpg]

I'm in NW London, happy to meet in London area. Postage gonna cost a fortune but you're welcome to pay for it if you like.

Nice one all the best

BE[/quote]